Fire in Saint-Sauveur

Fire in Saint-Sauveur

Quebec City (Quebec) 18 July 2015 – Three people were taken into the care of the Red Cross following a fire that broke out Friday night at 420 rue Châteauguay in the Saint-Sauveur neighborhood.

Firefighters intervened on the scene at about 1AM on the night of Friday to Saturday. They evacuated the building. Less than an hour later, the fire, which did not spread, was under control.

The spokesman for the local fire service reported no injuries, but three people had to be supported by the Red Cross.

The cause is attributed to a dryer fire on the first floor. Damage is estimated at $ 5,000.

Categories: News

About Author

Quebec News in English

News from across Quebec. For more Quebec news, business, politics, sport, entertainment, opinion pieces, events and other information please visit our social media accounts: Facebook: facebook.com/lifeinquebec Twitter: twitter.com/lifeinquebec

Write a Comment

Only registered users can comment.