The March 2014 issue of Life in Québec Magazine is coming soon.
We’re finishing everything off and it’ll be going to the printers in the near future.
8,000 copies of the next issue will be available to pick up from over 260 locations around the Quebec City region from March 7th.
In the March 2014 issue:
Bilingual feature articles:
1. Mme Michelle Morin-Doyle, Deputy Mayor of Quebec City provides a view from City Hall
2. Immigration lawyer Maryse Carrier questions the validity of the Quebec Charter of Values
3. Aspiring candidate Joël Lightbound talks federal politics in relation to the region
4. Ex-offenders get a second chance with La Jonction
5. Accidentally Alaclair – uniquely Québécois hip-hop group on the triumph of expression in the new ecomony
In addition to the above, we’ll also have subscriber only competitions, book reviews, and various columns written by well-known, respected writers.
DON’T MISS OUT – SUBSCRIBE NOW AND ENSURE THAT YOU GUARANTEE YOUR COPY.
1 issue $7
4 issues $23 ($5.75 per issue, a saving of 18% per copy)
6 issues $33 ($5.50 per issue, a saving of 21% per copy)
12 issues $60 ($5.00 per issue, a saving of 29% per copy)
24 issues $99 ($4.13 per issue, a saving of 41% per copy)
Write a Comment
Only registered users can comment.